Sunday, November 20, 2016

Field + Shapes, Arches National Park, Moab, Utah, 2016


Today I head back to Salt Lake City with this incredible space on my mind. While my trip to Lebanon has been delayed until the end of December, my time in Utah has been transformational... allowing me to get a taste of landscape photography really for the first time.

This image was made as I was returning from the end of the park, and towards Delicate Arch. The sun was rising from behind these shapes, and caught my attention immediately. The field was a beautiful and bright yellow, leading right up to these towers.

While it will be colder for the rest of the month, more visits to parks will be planned, including Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks!



Note: This image was made with a Sony RX100M3.

No comments:

Post a Comment