Saturday, November 19, 2016

Brush + Boulders, Arches National Park, Moab, Utah, 2016


The entire day was spent at this sublime location, walking around pristine landscapes and trying to control myself in documenting the beauty all around me. Such scenes as this image are everywhere, really everywhere!

From the saturated, red soil rise the most beautiful monuments made from stone. Within many of these structures exist the arches for which this park is known. There are snow covered mountains in the distance, green covered mounds which look out of this world and barren landscapes as well.

The end of the day was spent hiking to the most famous of the arches, called Delicate Arch. The hike took a little out of me, but the scene which was waiting really took my breath away. My hope is that the film images will contain this same feeling.



Note: This image was made with a Sony RX100M3.

No comments:

Post a Comment