Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Neighbor's Son, Village near Alwar, Rajasthan, 2016


This beautiful boy lives next to my dear friend in a small village just outside of Alwar, Rajasthan. He and his sisters' features immediately caught my attention when visiting my friend one afternoon, and we photographed them the very next day. There was something about these children, always smiling and smiling beautifully!

Their smiles exuded pure love and understanding. They watched as my interest increased as each one of them was photographed. They were naturals in front of the lens, and my friend Mukesh knew that they affected me deeply.

After we were finished with the portraits for the morning, we continued with the digital camera in the neighbor's courtyard. The children loved being photographed, and I loved photographing them. Every time we returned to their village, I remembered their names and this made them smile even more.

I cannot wait to see them in February, and to see this very smile on their angelic faces!


Note: This image was made with a Sony RX100M3.

No comments:

Post a Comment