Monday, October 14, 2013

Anais + Beach, La Habana del Este, Cuba, August 5, 2013


Just last night I spoke with her Mother and her Brother, a bit surreal considering that most from my work seem worlds away until I visit them. We talked for ten minutes, I heard her voice in the background and was content just to know that they were thinking of our collaboration even in my absence.

Here she is in the water with her full ballet outfit, giving it her all like the truest of professionals. This young girl never quits, and always puts herself second to the work... has my sincerest respect and appreciation. She is quite aware that the work is second to her in my mind, but gives 110% regardless. I love and admire her.


Website

Note: This image was made with a Hasselblad 555 ELD/180 mm combination onto Fuji Neopan Acros 100 ISO film.

No comments:

Post a Comment