Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hands + Vintage Dress, Cleveland Heights, Ohio, 2018


For me, photography is a way to honor and to remember those who have walked the same path with me. The time on that path together is irrelevant, it is the content which matters most.

Thus such an image is important to me. It reminds me of this person's time in my life, of the places we visited and of the conversation we had just before this frame was exposed. It was an exciting moment because she finally agreed to be photographed and made the time to present her hands beautifully.

Over the next few weeks my intent is to photograph more of the friends in my life, and especially their hands. All are welcome to take part, to contribute their stories!
 


Website
Facebook
Instagram


Note: Image made with a Hasselblad V system.

No comments:

Post a Comment