Friday, June 23, 2017

Zion National Park, Utah, 2016


While having to cancel my trip to Lebanon last year was difficult to do, my time in Utah turned out to be a blessing. Every weekend was a new national park, and every weekend was an opportunity to expand my photography was well as reflect in solitude. It was truly a blessing, and the images from those weekends have left me with the visual memories of those reflections.

Walking and driving through Zion National Park took my breath away. It seemed impossible for this space to have been formed without planning, for it was perfect in every detail. Perhaps this was the true face of nature, something that my eyes had never seen before in my travels. Spending two months in Utah has given me the desire to document the natural beauty of the other countries, while continuing with the portraits of course.


Website
Note: This image was made with a Hasselblad V System, onto Ilford Delta 100 film.

No comments:

Post a Comment