Saturday, October 13, 2012

Eleanor, The Film Images, Downtown Los Angeles, California, September 16, 2012


Many will begin their viewing of these images with an opinion, few will be as open as Eleanor. Documenting this young spirit was effortless, since she brought her stories to the collaboration. Even before we met on this beautiful morning she presented her ideas to me. When one idea was complicated by a third party, she moved onto a second just as important vision.

When my schedule needed to change at the last minute, she changed her schedule around and made this collaboration possible. I am fortunate enough to have met many significant people in my life, and Eleanor is one such person. My years as a photographer will hopefully include Eleanor once again, and a chance once again to document her stories.

For more information regarding Eleanor and her various projects, please follow the link below.

Rooftop Revolutionaries

Halim Ina Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment