Friday, November 2, 2018

Triple with Jaedon, El Mirage, California, 2017


Having just returned from Lebanon it's time to head to California for a few days... Los Angeles to be exact. My sessions with Jaedon have resulted in some of the most meaningful images this side of the Atlantic, and lure me to the West Coast annually.

For my sisters in California, my hope is that the weather holds up and that the end of October works for all. For this session Jaedon and I drove out to El Mirage early one afternoon, and she was as always more than ready with her wardrobe and snacks. The wind picked up a bit for the last images, and the one in the middle tested our endurance especially.

Creating at El Mirage is a highlight, both for me and for Jaedon as well. It's a magical space!


Instagram

Note: these exposures were made with a Hasselblad V system.

No comments:

Post a Comment