Saturday, May 9, 2015

Julia + Rooftop, Cleveland Heights, Ohio, 2014




While printing the Cuban images tonight I ran across these of my dear friend Julia from last year, and thought about sharing the cleaned images with her. She really asked for little in return for giving her time, and until now had only received a few film images along with the digital samples from our collaboration with Patrick. Tonight and tomorrow I will clean the rest of the scans and scan a few more for her, for she deserves much more.
She drove over an hour and a half to my rooftop studio for our first session, and came fully prepared with the clothes discussed through our conversations. Her hair was flawless, as were her manners. She thanked me every time something was done on her behalf, and took whatever humble direction was offered her way. I will send these to her tonight, with the promise that the rest will be delivered this weekend. I hope that she will accept my invitation for another session this month as well.
Note: These images were made with a Hasselblad 555 ELD/180 mm combination onto Fuji Neopan Acros 100 ISO film with natural light only.

No comments:

Post a Comment