Thursday, December 18, 2014

Friend + Stranger, Google+, December 18, 2014

Affected deeply by the images below, a friend known to me through the internet only goes out of his way to share his most beautiful thoughts. Asked if his words could be shared with my circle, he allows without hesitation.
"Such an inspiration Halim!...and as far your comments regarding our relations with Cuba I sure hope normalization can proceed...You'll never see a post from me on my political persuasions and world views on such as that, except in this one instance of these precious children…In my opinion, every nation in the entire world should be about bringing the walls of tyranny, division, hatred and wardom down…When will we ever realize this is the dawning of a new age with such a tremendous potential for peace and unity?"
John Waller